Stephanie's Registry Faves
Hello Friends and Family, and thanks for visiting this unconventional gift registry! As many of you know, I am having a baby! Yay! It was a weird idea to create a registry when you own a shop that is directly related to... having a baby! I put in a lot of thought about what types of options to include in this. I came to the conclusion that I would do things a little differently. So bare with me!
A few tips before we begin!
- Our theme is Tropical Vacation/ Beachy Ocean Vibes. Basically think Hawaii. Anything beach, palm, and under the sea!
- We have LOTS of blankets. Some have been handmade, some have been bequeathed, and others have been already gifted.
I have 3 sections listed below;
1. A classic registry with West Coast Kids: If your jam is to shop a registry list, thats available to you!
PS: West Coast Kids is actually smaller than people think. They are privately owned and Canadian born and raised! So I picked them over a large department store.
2. Some A-La-Carte options:
Gift Cards, and baby carrier- super simple =)
WEST COAST KIDS
Or search: Stephanie Wobschall on the website/ In-store
Shop online or in store =)
A-La-Cart: Easy buys!
- Skip The Dishes Gift Card
- Door Dash Gift Card
Baby Carrier- Lille Baby Canada
PRODUCT: Serenity All Season Carrier (colour Argent or Indigo)
ORDER: Online or could try West Coast Kids, but they were sold out when I last checked.
- Buy Buy Baby Gift Card
- Toys R Us Gift Card
- West Coast Kids Gift Card
- Anything you might LOVE that I missed!
I. LOVE. LOCAL.
A local mom who makes fabulous products from solid wood. Everything is hand made. Shipping from High River!
PRODUCT: Baby Blanket Ladder $85 (colour, coffee). She is aware of the order and has made this in the colour I arranged with her!
CONTACT: Amy via Instgram @Vintage.timber
Already Gifted Local Loves (so we still had to mention you all):
- Private Infant CPR Class for our entire family by Bump & Baby Matters <3 thank you!
- Vegan Leather Diaper Bag + Mom Fanny Pack by Grey Haus <3 thank you!
- Placenta Encapsulation by Marrow Of My Soul from.... My wonderful Husband (this was my push present, and yes, I asked for this)
Love and appreciate you all! Thank you for all your love towards our new little boy, coming November 2021 <3
Leave a comment