Organic Baby Shampoo
GAIA Natural Baby Sleeptime Bath & Regular Shampoo provides a relaxing bath experience, gently cleansing without dryness and contains organic evening primrose oil to keep your baby’s skin soft.
Select Sleeptime or Classic shampoo
HIGHLY ENRICHED WITH:
- certified organic sweet orange, naturally antibacterial to gently cleanse
- certified organic evening primrose oil to soften and condition baby's scalp and hair
- certified organic chamomile to brighten and bring out the natural highlights
Cradle Cap Handy Hint:
Exactly what causes cradle cap remains a bit of a mystery but what we do know is that it is better to use a product that is pH balanced, free from drying agents and is moisturizing so not to upset the natural oils of your baby's scalp, which can lead to dryness and cradle cap.
We get a lot of feedback from mums who have babies with cradle cap and have used GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil and Baby Shampoo with great success. Here's how -
- Either have a bath with your baby or completely wet their head.
- Using GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil, apply a small amount of massage oil to the palm of our hand and using your fingers massage into their scalp. Keep applying until their scalp is really really really moist, just like when you put milk on a corn flake, it goes all soggy!
- With your fingers or a soft wash cloth, ever so gently rub over the cradle cap. The scales should start to break up and flake. If so, comb the particles thought the hair. If not, keep applying the massage oil and continue to lightly rub over the scalp.
- Once you have combed out most of the flakes (this is a fairly sticky process so there will be some left) then use GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo to wash their hair, this will clean off any excess oil and cradle cap.
- Gently towel-dry your baby's hair and apply a couple of drops of GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil to your fingers then massage into your baby's scalp