League Ripped Denim
Crafted in our customised super stretch denim, our League Rip Denims have an understated and enduring appeal that are perfect for any time of the year. Featuring a semi-fitted fit (AKA totes comfy) with a subtle drop crotch, a slight cropped leg length, knee rips (designed to frey with wear) and a comfy elastic waist band that's designed to be worn low on the hips/under the bump (and can then also be tightened post babe with the rope drawstring). We love these styled with our new Nation Sweater or a crisp white jumper like our Bateau Crew Knit for a perfect Motherhood pairing.
- Runs true to size, we recommend sticking with your pre pregnancy size
- Slim line leg with a slight cropped length
- Knee rips that are designed to frey with wear
- Elastic waist band that's designed to sit low on the hips / under the bump
- Subtle drop crotch for comfort
- Rope drawcord to tighten waist as you need post babe
Our pregnant model is 177cm tall and our non pregnant model is 173cm tall and both are wearing a size 0.
As with our entire collection, this piece is also super flattering without a bump, ensuring you get longevity out of your LEGOE. pieces. To see how this piece looks pre/post bub along with how to style it, simply look at the last image.
95% Cotton / 4% Polyester / 2% Spandex
A mid to light weight stretch cotton denim that is comfortable and perfect for all year wear.
Need more help? Chat with us!