Belly Bandit Belly Wrap Bamboo
Over a decade ago, Belly Bandit introduced the doctor-recommended Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps to help slim and your support your belly, waist and hips post-delivery. We were inspired by the centuries-old tradition of postpartum belly binding and modernized this age-old practice for today’s moms.
Why You'll Love It
Belly Bandit's world famous Belly Wraps are designed to help you look and feel your absolute best after delivery – because when you deliver, so do we!
Our Power Compress Core™ applies targeted compression, which may help:
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
Soft viscose from bamboo is ultra-comfortable on your skin, and gentle on a recovering C-section incision.
- Covered in ultra-soft viscose from bamboo fabric
- Features our exclusive, latex-free Power Compress Core™
- 6" of adjustability so you can continue to tighten the wrap as you size down
- Made in the USA
How To Wear
For optimal results, we recommend wearing the Belly Bandit® Viscose from Bamboo Belly Wrap for a minimum of 6-10 weeks after delivery.
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That’s ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
Product Height: 9"
Product Adjustability: 6" Velcro® closure
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Made by Belly Bandit Maternity & Nursing
Need more help? Chat with us!