COVID-19 Response By Ella Bella Maternity owner, Stephanie Kozina
March 20/ 20
I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this stressful time. Ella Bella is taking this very seriously, and we want to remind everyone that we are an ONLINE ONLY boutique. We do not have an in-store, and are only open during the lock down as we do not interact with anyone. Our orders are packaged then picked up by Canada Post.
Here are a few things that will make ordering easier!
- First-and-foremost, I am the only person currently working here as we are practicing social distancing. Please be patient for email replies, as I am doing my best!
- Canada Post has waived all signatures. Meaning you do not have to answer the door or go to the post office to pick up your parcel. It will be dropped at your doorstep, or left in your community mailbox.
- Our return policy has been updated/ extended until April 30th, 2020. See below for full policy.
- I will gift wrap for FREE! I know a lot of baby showers and birthday’s will be missed. And I want to make sure mama’s are still receiving something beautiful, even if it’s through the post! If you are buying a gift, please leave a note on your order and let us know if you would like boy or girl wrapping. Please include a message, as I will include this on a card as well!
- If you are local to Calgary, I am offering doorstep exchanges. Please message me and I will hand deliver the parcel to your door step and take the swapped product from the step.
- We are working endlessly with fellow businesses around the globe to keep our shelves stocked up! Everyone is working so hard for all of you mums!!
I wanted to finish by saying THANK YOU to everyone who visits our site, purchases from us, recommends us, leaves a review, etc. We are a fully family owned and operated. We pride ourselves on supporting small businesses, and your purchase not only supports us, but the company who makes the product as well ❤
-Stephanie Kozina, Owner
Ella Bella Maternity & Nursing