C Section Short
After delivery -and once you're ready (be it two days or two weeks post-surgery), Belly Bandit's C-section support shorts will come to your rescue with targeted compression to help reduce swelling and silver-infused fibers that can help minimize bacteria and odor. The shorts feature Stayput™ technology to reduce rolling at the waist, an easy access gusset, and thigh chafing protection. Comfortable and compressive, these C-Section Shorts will be your go-to recovery wear!
*This product is an undergarment and not eligible for return or exchange.
- Easy pull-on design
- Moisture-wicking, breathable knit fabric helps keep you cool
- Designed with three compression zones for your specific recovery needs
- Reduces uncomfortable thigh chafing
- Can also be used after natural delivery
Upper area provides firm compression which may help:
- Reduce swelling and discomfort
- Support core muscles and stabilize midsection during recovery
- Promote mobility
Lower area offers light compression and anti-microbial, silver-infused fibers which may help:
- Gently protect incision site
- Minimize odor and bacteria
- Structured, compressive waistband with hook and eye closure
- Relaxed leg for comfort and coverage
- Stayput™ technology to reduce rolling
- Easy "gotta go" access
- Silver-infused yarns in front panel help minimize odor and bacteria
Don't let the hook-and-eye clasps intimidate you. You can step into these shorts with the clasps already fastened! Gotta go? No need to unhook! The gusset opening makes for easy access.
Machine wash cold separately.
Do not bleach.
Lay flat to dry.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
Made by Belly Bandit Maternity & Nursing
Need more help? Chat with us!