Bamboobino Nursing Pads - 3 Pairs
Breastfeeding mothers can enjoy the comfort of luxuriously soft nursing pads that are cool, breathable and super absorbent.
These nursing pads are soft, smooth & non-bulky. They are slim but are more absorbent than regular cotton nursing pads (we've done our own absorbency tests). Made from 70% rayon from bamboo, 30% organic cotton.
Now available with a fleecy and non-fleecy side to minimize stuck-on fibers.
Tips for using your Bamboobino Nursing Pads:
1. Wash before first use. The pads will get more absorbent with each subsequent wash.
2. Ensure nipples are dry before wearing your pads.
3. Hand express a little milk before each feed to wipe off stuck-on fibers (if any) and to clean off any previously leaked milk residue from the skin surface.
4. These pads are designed for maximum absorption and comfort for sore nipples. Any cloth pads, in general, may leave some fibers and stick on the skin especially after leaking milk.
5. Apply lanolin, nipple balm (like Nipple Balm by Gaia or Nipple Fix by Matraea) or olive/coconut oil, or use the non-fleecy side to minimize sticking to the pads.
Washing instructions for Bamboobino nursing pads:
These pads are not pre-washed, please wash before use. A little shrinkage may occur (about the same as cotton) These wonderfully contoured and absorbent pads are made with 3 absorbent layers. They are easy to care for, and as with any other washable absorbent product (cloth diapers, for example), they will take a little longer to dry than regular laundry, so allow for extra drying time.
1. Soak pads in warm water for 2 minutes and then squeeze (do not wring) by hand 3-4 times under warm running water to rinse out breast milk that's been absorbed through all the layers.
2. Machine wash with warm water
3. Tumble dry on medium-low setting - high heat will result in shrinking.
4. They may still be a little damp at the end of a regular drying cycle, this is normal. This is a good time to flatten out the pads by hand as they sometimes will fold up in the dryer.
5. Machine dry a little longer or air-dry to conserve energy.
Need more help? Chat with us!