What is Baltic Amber?Baltic Amber is a fossilized tree resin and comes in a variety of shapes and colours. Baltic Amber is made for wearing (not chewing or ingestion). Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain reliefUsed for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis. Scientific research has shown that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. It improves immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream, it stimulates the thyroid glands to help reduce drooling and soothe inflammed areas. Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are recognised by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic (pain reliever), which can help to relieve many painful conditions.Material:Natural 100% authentic Baltic Amber is used to make our products.We recommend coming in to pick a colour and size!Baltic Amber Facts:
- A natural analgesic (pain reliever).
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear.åÊ
- Wearing Baltic amber necklaces and bracelets on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies and toddlers.åÊ
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases small amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine.
- In Austria, Switzerland and Germany, you will find amber teething necklaces sold in local pharmacies
- To clean ~ wipe with a damp cloth.åÊ
- Can I wear it in the pool or shower? Absolutely, it may even help with absorption!åÊ
- Are amber necklaces safe? As a safety feature there is a knot before and after each bead, so that even in the extremely unlikely event of the string being torn, no beads are lost and there is no risk of choking. Amber necklaces are secured with a traditional screw clasp, not a hook and ring and not a magnetic clasp. But.....åÊ
How do amber healing beads work?åÊ
Amber is associated with sunlight and warmth and reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, accelerates the healing of wounds, reduce inflammation of the throat, ear and stomach infections and respiratory disease. Amber is unique and has amazing results which are all natural. Baltic Amber is a traditional European baby teething remedy which has become popular all over the world.åÊSafety DisclaimeråÊ~ please don't leave children unattended with their necklace or bracelet, it may present a choking hazard.åÊåÊAmber is also thought to bring good luck and is incredibly beautiful!!
__________________________________🇨🇦 Getting your Canadian Order with Ella Bella Maternity 🇨🇦SHIPPINGSERVICEORDERAMOUNTCOSTEST.DELIVERYCanada PostExpeditedUnder $75(Before tax)$101-8 Business DaysCanada PostExpeditedOver $75(Before Tax)FREE1-8 Business DaysCanada PostExpresspostAll Order
$301-8 Business Days🇺🇸Getting your US Order with Ella Bella Maternity 🇺🇸 SHIPPING
$20 5-12 Business Days USPS
FREE 5-12 Business Days USPS
All Order $30 1-8 Business DaysPlease allow up to 24 hours for order processing. Orders are shipped out Monday thru Friday from our warehouse in Calgary, Alberta. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed within the next 2 business days.
Canadian customers pay GST of 5% at checkout. Prices are listed in CAD, but you can choose to change your currency at the top lefthand side of the page. For US & international orders, duties, taxes and customs fees are the responsibility of the customer.
We take very good care in shipping your products, and include a tracking number through all shippers. However because we use a 3rd party shipper we cannot be held liable for lost or delayed shipments. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should anything happen and we can assist you as best as we can.
Orders under $150 are shipped without a signature. Orders over $150 are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.Please call us before you place your order if you need help figuring out size or just need help in general. We are here for you and want you to be happy with your purchase, so let us know if we can help!HINT: Try the "Chat with Stephanie" icon on the bottom of your screen!Ella Bella Maternity Boutique reserves the right to determine eligibility for refunds, and update this Policy at any time without notice.
The best way to contact us is by email at email@example.com or by phone at 403-271-0050 or 403-870-0695. You can also try the "chat now" feature on the main screen. We will almost always answer immediately!